Chemical Peels $180 BOOK NOW
JESSNER or TCA CHEMICAL PEEL BENEFITS
- Resurfacing skin texture
- Gentle or deep exfoliation
- Reducing appearance of fine lines
- Reducing appearance of wrinkles
- Killing bacteria
- Detoxifying blemishes
- Reducing appearance of acne and acne scars
- Evening out brown spots
- Reducing appearance hyper-pigmentation / melasma
- Hydrating dry, dehydrated skin
- Brightening dull, uneven skin
CHEMICAL PEEL PREPARATION
- IMPORTANT: Chemical Peels services cannot be performed if you are using Accutane, Differin, Retin-A, Renova, or any Rx or Accutane. It is imperative that you tell your esthetician about any medication you are currently taking or have taken within three months. Chemical Peels can cause adverse skin reactions when combined with those products.
- DAY OF PEEL: Please arrive with NO makeup on if possible and wash off 6-8 hours later. Do not moisturize until next day.
- AVOID: Picking, pulling, scratching, Exercise, sun, steam, or whirlpools, hot tubs, saunas, wash cloths, scrubs, glycolic, salicylic, clarisonic/facial brushes, retin-A, retinol for a MINIMUM of 7 days from your Chemical Peel appointment.
- After application, peeling will begin in about 72 hours and last for about 72 hours. (A 7-day total process).